Stunning Villa with pool in Douro region, Alpendurada - Marco de Canaveses - Portugal
GoogleMaps Location: https://goo.gl/maps/3wVVaxrXh5B2
Nature lovers, culture, traditions and local history.
'Sometimes I hear the wind blowing, and just hearing the wind pass, it's worth having been born'
Fernando Pessoa (Lusitan Poet)
This Villa: 'Quinta de VillaSete', is the result of an old building, linked to the history of the ancient town of 'S.João de Pendorada' of the Portucalense County, where all the history of this region and the golden ages of the pre- and post- of Portugal, surrounded by silence, nature and good land for agricultural culture, always with the Douro River close by, not forgetting the Tâmega and Paiva's rivers.
The building, totally refurbished and adapted for Housing and Rural Tourism, complies in its interior this polyvalence of spaces: rooms with all the features of a modern accommodation, associated to the comfort, not forgetting the acoustic and thermal features; in the common spaces, there is an atmosphere of granitic and rustic history totally restored; in the exterior, the surroundings of a natural space with leisure and relax benefits.
Surrounding environment, with the Douro's background, presents us with a special aroma, attentive and welcoming, complements a family atmosphere, lounge, comfort, nature, history, gastronomy and great traditions.
The Villa was totally restored in 2015, with a total area of 9,500 m2, the property consists of a housing complex, comprising 2 floors. Ground floor, and 1st floor, with a total construction area of 1.016 m2.
Also complemented by a swimming pool, green area and organic garden and orchards with diverse varieties of fruits.
Inserted in a quiet area, with excellent sun exposure, panoramic views, great access, surrounded by green spaces and the 'Douro' as sightseeing.
Total of 8 suites, of which:
- 5 suites with independent balcony over the local landscape.
- 2 suites with privileged access to the common reading room, without balcony.
- 1 master suite - quite large, with special view over entire villa and whirlpool.
- Regional but contemporary kitchen, large with pantry, furnished and modern equipped.
- Pre-Installation of Industrial / Gourmet Kitchen.
- Outdoor pool and large garden.
- Exterior granite terrace (floor) and green area for sunbathing and biological vegetable garden.
- Barbecue and water supply hole.
- Waiting room.
- Large meeting / banquet / events room.
- Games room.
- Lounge with fireplace and air conditioning.
- Solar Panels (for sanitary water heating and electricity supply)
- Water supply, from mine, with filtration and own treatment.
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed Rooms;
- Enoteca: wine repository
- Comfort for People with Disabilities
- Self-sustaining and energy self-sufficient property
Fall in love and be dazzled by the place, its people, its culture, its history, geography, the Douro's river, the proximity between tranquility and the urban environment.
To the main places:
- Municipality of Alpendurada: 3Km / 5min (here you will find all the variety of services and commerce)
- Oporto city: 50Km / 50min
- Airport: 50Km / 50min
Activities / Leisure:
- Water Sports (on the Bitetos river beach in the Douro River - 400 mts.
- Leisure park in the Tâmega river - 1500 mts.
- Horse riding: EPAMAC school at 10km.
- Route of the Romanesque.
- among many others places
Whether for Housing or Rural Tourism, visit and be dazzled. This magnificent Villa awaits for you.